Arume Sushi Bar in Palma Mallorca is a Japanese restaurant. Its Mallorcan chef worked for 5 years in an exclusive Japanese restaurant, while living in Japan.
The food in the Sushi bar Arume in Palma de Mallorca is a fusion of Mediterranean and Japanese cuisines. Arume Sushi Bar´s most important dishes are of course sushi, but try their carpaccios and tempuras, too. Arume´s desserts are home-made and imaginative. The restaurant also offers a varied wine list at affordable prices.
A la carte Menu
Sample from the menu at Arume Sushi:
- Rol de Foie mi cuit: Fried spiny lobster with Nori algae, wrapped in strings of Kardaiff paste served with an almond dip, 14,50€.
- Tower of tuna tartar served with caviar,17,00€.
- Spicy Carpaccio of tuna with bean sprouts, 18,00€.
- Nigiri Sushi mouthfuls: Cooked spicy lobster with roe of flying fish and Wasabi (radish paste), fresh tuna with ginger and scallion, sea bass with miso sauce and scallion, cuttlefish with hot dip and Yuzu (Japanese tangerine) peel, mackerel in vinegar marinade, decorated roe of trout, smoked eel with Teriyaki sauce and green roll with Rayford dressing. 21.50€.
- Coco & Citricos, a Caribbean inspired desert, 6,50€.
Weekly changing menu of three courses including wine, water and coffee for 16€ (IVA included).
Chef Tomeu Martí
Co-proprietor and chef Tomeu Martí has a simple philosophy: he uses only fresh, natural ingredients of the highest quality. He was born in Palma in 1979 and studied at the Escuela de Hostelería at the UIB. He has taken part in several competitions and won first prize in Segovia in a national competition for young chefs.
More about Arume Restaurant & Sushi Bar
This is perhaps the best Japanese restaurant on Mallorca. The majority of diners are regulars with a love of Asian cuisine. […] Arume Restaurant & Sushi Bar Palma
The 101 Best Restaurants of Mallorca 2016
You can now read the new abcMallorca 101 best restaurants guide for 2016 online.
See the full listing of the Best Restaurants on Mallorca.
We hope you found this restaurant review of Arume Sushi Bar and Restaurant in Palma de Mallorca useful and that you have many memorable meals as a result of our recommendations.
There are always new restaurants opening and unfortunately others closing down so while we do our best to maintain this information up-to-date it can change without notice – if so please advise us at email@example.com.
Bon Profit as the locals say!!