Maxime Restaurant is located within the club house of the Vall d’Or Golf Club and is open all day for anything from a snack, or tapas, to a sophisticated dish of fushion cuisine. As well as hungry golfers, it’s open to anyone who enjoys good food and service in tranquil surroundings. There’s an attractive modern dining room – or eat outdoors on the extensive terrace with its fabulous views over Porto Colom and the southeast coast. The restaurant is located at S’Horta, between Porto Colom and Cala d’Or.
Spanish, German, English, French, Italian
Samples of the different types of menus available at Maxime Restaurant:
- Friday night summer BBQ buffet for less than 30€, with live music (from April 8th 19.30 hrs to 23.00 hrs)
- Weekly-changing three-course set lunch is served until 17.00 hrs for 18,50€
- In summer there is a three-course set dinner menu for around 30€
Sample of à la carte dishes:
- Main club sandwich with fried egg, bacon, chicken, cheese and tomatoes; french fries and salad 12,75€
- King prawn and vegetable wok with noodles and red curry with coconut milk sauce 13,75€
- Mixed salad with Caesar sauce, poached egg, croutons and parmesan cheese 11,75€
- Fetuccine all’amatriciana: with bacon, mushrooms, fresh tomato and Parmesan cheese 12,50€
- Chicken and vegetable red curry wok with coconut milk and rice 12,75€
- Secret of Iberian pork with baby lettuce, mashed potatoes and sherry sauce, 19,75€
- Cheese cake with raspberry sorbet and passion fruit sauce, 6,75€
- Cheese platter with homemade quince jelly and nuts, 9,50€
Maxime Deymier is the chef who put his name to the restaurant. Born in Palma to a Canadian mother and French father (who owns a restaurant in Cala d’Or), Maxime studied at hotel school in Palma and obtained his degree in International Hotel Management in Paris. During training, he worked in Paris with luxury caterer Potel and Chabot, in London, San Sebastian, and Luchon in France. He spent 18 months with Orient Express Hotels in St Marteen in the Caribbean.
Fresh produce from his family’s finca is used in his cuisine at Maxime.
Open all year!
The excellent Maxime café restaurant enjoys a picturesque location at the Vall d’Or Golf Club and is open 365 days a year. It’s a perfect venue for all types of events or celebrations – or simply a great meal out, warm service and breathtaking views.
One of Máxime’s best features at this time of year is its extensive terrace with views down over the greens, the Mediterranean and the enchanting village of Porto Colom.
They offer a menu from Mondays to Fridaybetween 12.00 and 17.00 hrs for just 19,50 €. A must this summer is one of their popular BBQ buffets on a Friday night, where you can enjoy live music and superb food from 19.30 hrs for 29,50€.
Tuesday 8:00 - 23:00 h
Wednesday 8:00 - 23:00 h
Thursday 8:00 - 23:00 h
Friday 8:00 - 23:00 h
Sunday 8:00 - 23:00 h
Note: Open all year.