abcMallorca is looking for a full-time IT manager with excellent knowledge of WordPress (and Magento an advantage).
The IT Manager will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as supporting the development of new websites. The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
In addition to interfacing with the in-house and external IT team, this candidate will work directly with management, from concept to completion. Skill set should include project management, organisation, stakeholder communication, thought leadership and expertise in web development & interface process design.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Highly motivated and a minimum of 3+ years experience working in web development
- Strong knowledge of WordPress with experience of building themes, plugins and widgets.
- Good knowledge of Magento with experience of modifying templates, integrating API’s and Web services with underlying experience of Magento’s template system and multi-store structure.
- Strong knowledge of web development languages: HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL (ASP.net an advantage)
- Familiarity with web standards and usability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Speak fluent English (Spanish and German an advantage).
Please send your up-to-date CV in English or Spanish and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate interview.
It would also be good to receive URL’s of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific contributions to the project. Salary and conditions are dependent on experience and qualification level.
Helen & the abcMallorca team