One of the most attractive things about Mallorca is its gastronomy. World-known chefs come to the sunny island and delight tourists and residents with their talents.
Zelebri.com is the first online platform that offer the services of the best chefs on the island for you. For a show-cooking at your house, a private dinner or a fun night with friends you are now able to hire a private chef that will take your dinner party to a whole new level.
Some of the gastronomic experiences Zelebri.com offers for their exclusive clients are ‘green revolution’, ‘3 star dinner’, ‘show-cooking’, ‘travel-cooking’, ‘local cuisine 0 km’ and ‘Cóctel’. In these creative ways the excellent chefs prepare their menus in a unique way every time, having a price range betweem 20€ and 250€ per person.
In addition to this, Zelebri.com also offers the possibility of renting furniture, furniture clothing, tableware, table decoration, waiters, drinks, wine tasting, live music and photographer: all of them coordinated and supervised by the Zelebri team.
This new online platform, that has just started on the island, already counts 23 renowned chefs like Macarena de Castro (Jardín de Alcudia), Fernando P. Arellano (Zaranda), Gerhard Schwaiger (Tristán) and Marc Fosh (Simply Fosh), among others.
Melissa Sapmaz, founder of Zelebri.com says: ‘Mallorca has the two sides of a same coin: a very competitive cuisine, that tends to innovation and, on the other side, a high demand, especially from foreign customers. These foreign customers are used to hiring chefs for private events in their countries of origin’.
How does the online service work?
1.The client goes to www.zelebri.com, and selects the date and number of guests for the event (this has to be at least 7 days before the event).
2.Choose the menu. Use the ‘gastronomic experiences’ menu in order to see menus according to your personal taste.
– Selecting ‘Local cooking Km 0’ you will find menus cooked with ecologic products, that have been cultivated near to the chef’s restaurant.
– ‘Green Revolution’ offers vegetarian menus
– ‘3 Star dinner’ offers formal menus
– ‘Cóctel’ offers proposals for fingerfood and tapas
– ‘Travel-cooking’ offers exotic fusion menus
– ‘Show cooking’ offers the experience of having a live cooking with your guests
– ‘Cooking classes’ will show you how to cook at home
– ‘Gourmet Taek Away’ will give you the chance to take home exquisite menus, not having the chef at home.
3. Once you have chosen the menu, just click on ‘book this chef‘ and this will send your order to the chef.
4. The chef goes through the event and gives back an offer with slight changes to the menu and services. When you get the message from the Chef, you can make the payment.
5. The day of the event, the Chef will come to the venue with a waiter, cooking and serving dinner. Before they leave, the plates will be put into the dishwasher. The day after the event you will be able to rank the service and publish a review about your experience.
Zelebri.com wants to be a revolutionary service: easy, quick, simple and exclusive, available in 4 languages: Spanish, English, German and Russian (coming soon).
In the following months, Zelebri will inaugurate their services for Madrid and Barcelona too.
For more information visit www.zelebri.com or contact Melissa Sapmaz – email@example.com – Tel:+34 610 595 823
You can also follow Zelebri on:
• Blog Zelebri: www.zelebri.com/blog