About 7Fuegos Restaurante
Located in the Club Náutico of Santa Ponsa, with spectacular sea views, 7Fuegos Restaurante offers creative Mediterranean gastronomy with signature touches; this family-owned-and-managed restaurant specializes in meat and fish dishes.
The kitchen uses the highest-quality seasonal produce, which the chef Juan Martic treats with great care to create dishes that surprise and satisfy the restaurant’s customers. As well as an à la carte menu, 7Fuegos offers a midday ‘menú del día’.
The restaurant has a list of carefully chosen wines that can be matched to each of the dishes offered here.
Open for lunch and dinner, for 10 months of the year (with patio heating during cooler months), 7Fuegos has an elegant dining room and large terrace with views over the marina of Santa Ponsa. The restaurant can cater for small and large groups by prior arrangement, making it ideal for personal and business dining occasions.
The creative Mediterranean cuisine exhibits international influences. Examples of dishes you may find on the à la carte menu:
- Yellow tomato and mango gazpacho with smoked salmon and avocado sour cream
- Scallops with creamy sweet potato, foie gras, apple, and lime air
- Home-made spinach and serrano ham croquettes with goat’s cheese dip
- Lobster risotto with dill butter and wakame
- Turbot with potatoes, bok choy, bimi, and Pernod sauce
- Tenderloin of beef with foie gras, and a PX reduction, with potato millefeuille and baby mushrooms
- Pineapple carpaccio with coconut ice cream
7Fuegos is owned by the Argentinian couple Fabian Malfone and Maria Von Wolfersdorff, who arrived on Mallorca ten years ago. They ran the cafe in the Club Náutico de Santa Ponsa before acquiring the restaurant upstairs two years ago and creating this gourmet establishment.
7Fuegos also offers catering for events for private parties and businesses.