Mallorca’s leading specialist software, web, and app development company provides custom-designed IT solutions in both the B2B and B2C sectors. Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Big Data are the pillars on which their innovative solutions are increasingly based, putting them at the forefront in their field.
Their software projects include user-friendly apps for mobile devices and web portals – many aimed at enhancing tourists’ experience while they are visiting Mallorca. E-administration and booking systems are among the specialities of this forward-thinking IT development studio. It has broken new ground in the retail sector with the development of the eCommerce ‘Su turno’ app for the premium butcher’s business Ca’n Jaume Artesans in Mercado del Olivar.
at4 was founded in Palma in 1998 by Julio García and partners Antonio García and Antonio Marí. In 1995, Julio had been the first private Internet access provider in the Balearic Islands. Today the multidisciplinary team numbers around 20 enthusiastic programmers and designers, committed to at4’s core values of creativity and innovation.
The company has achieved Level 2 Certification in the ISO/IEC 15504 (Spice) Quality Standard. at4 was the founder member of the cluster turisTEC, a group of innovative businesses with expertise in IT and communications within the tourism sector. Among the numerous awards to the company’s credit is a European Innovation prize (in 2015) for its MobiPalma public transport information app.
at4 works closely with its clients to determine their exact requirements and develop the most fitting software solutions for them – which not only look good and work, but also deliver added value and competitive advantage to the client.
This IT specialist business is increasingly working with foreign-owned businesses on Mallorca (and beyond) that share their vision of being innovators and ahead of their competition.
Clients & Projects
at4’s impressive client list includes the Council of Mallorca, Government of the Balearic Islands, Mallorca’s Chamber of Commerce, First Mallorca, Palma Pictures, Real Golf de Bendinat, and Grupo Cappuccino.
- First Mallorca real estate web portal & CRM integration
- EMT Palma web portal & mobile app with 250K+ active installations and 95K+ daily users.
- Balearic Government – web portal and electronic headquarters
- MobiPalma app with 60K+ active installation
- Nofrills Excursions CRM/CRS & web portal
- Obispado de Mallorca CRM software
- Lionsgate Capital: IT consulting & CRM implementation
- Nautical Europe web portal
- Cappuccino app
- Audioguide apps Alcúdia Experience, Goodbike Mallorca and Goodwalk Mallorca
- Grupo Bendinat – all web projects for the group
- Ca’n Jaume Artesans – eCommerce ‘Su turno’ app (retail sector)