About Basic Restaurant
Basic Restaurant in the heart of Palma offers high-quality gastronomy, created from fresh produce, but at very competitive prices. This accessible, smart and uncluttered restaurant and bar make this an ideal place to take a relaxing break from shopping – or the working day. There’s a friendly team to welcome and look after you.
Basic Restaurant is located a couple of minutes’ walk from El Corte Inglés on the Avenidas: take the main street to the side of the large department store (Aragón), turn left and cross the road; Basic is in the second street on the right-hand side.
The following are examples from the à la carte menu (savoury dishes are also available in small-ration sizes):
- Carpaccio of ‘Wagyu’ beef with marinated tomato and focaccia – ration 12,90€
- Marinated tuna with fennel and citrics – ration 11,90€
- Asian-style soup with coconut and prawns – ration 7€
- Wok of noodles with vegetables and king prawns – ration 12,50€
- Hake fillet with tomato ragu and potato foam – ration 16,90€
- Poulard breast in Tramazzini with chorizo sauce – 16,90€
- Caesar salad with fresh Parmasan Cheese and croutons – 1/2 ration 5,50€/ ration 8,90€
- Crème brûlée with passion fruit – 5,50€
Special daily menu
Each day you can enjoy a popular menu del día for lunch at Basic Restaurant. This consists of three courses with wine, beer or a soft drink for just 13,20€ (VAT included). Despite this exceptional value for money there is no compromising on quality. On offer at lunchtime you can choose between delicious dishes such as tagliatelle with artichokes, turbot fillet with leek and potato ragú, pumpkin and carrot cream with ginger and many more dishes. The menu is changed regularly so contact the team to find out what is the speciality each day.