About Peix Vermell Restaurant
Located just a short stroll from Passage des Borne you will find the traditional and chic Peix Vermell Restaurant.
English, spanish & german
As the name suggests they specialise in exquisite fresh Mediterranean fish and seafood. Their menu also includes meat and vegetarian dishes, as well as child friendly options.
The cosy atmosphere combines beautifully with the elegance of the surroundings, and the wonderful gastronomy on offer, to create a truly Mallorcan dining experience.
Their multilingual team offers a range of over 40 wines. A wide selection of the best international wine is complemented by the best choices from local vineyards.
Whether seated in the main larger room, or the smaller VIP area, you will enjoy excellent service and a meal to remember.
See a video of Peix Vermell Restaurant
A sample of dishes from the menu
- Tomato and mozzarella salad with basil and pine nuts sauce
- Their mixed salad (fresh salad mix, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, black olives, and tuna)
- Grilled shrimps from Soller (6 pcs)
- Foie gras cake with calvados and peach
- Grilled octopus with their homemade “Peix Vermell” mayonnaise
- Their “sense feina” seafood or mixed paella
- Sea bass in salt crust (min. 2 pax) (with garnish)
- Grilled monkfish with potatoes and seafood sauce
- Grilled Dover Sole or “meuniere” sauce (with garnish)
- Beef fillet – fried potatoes
- Crispy pappardelle with mushrooms and broccoli
- Homemade white chocolate brownies with ice cream
- Homemade tiramisu with cherries
- Their “crema catalana” with fresh strawberries
When you would like to enjoy fresh Mediterranean fish and seafood in the heart of Palma de Mallorca the restaurant Peix Vermell is highly recommended.
Tuesday 13:00 - 23:00 h
Wednesday 13:00 - 23:00 h
Thursday 13:00 - 23:00 h
Friday 13:00 - 23:00 h
Sunday 13:00 - 23:00 h
Note: Open all year.
Make a reservation at Peix Vermell Restaurant
More about Palma de Mallorca
The capital of Mallorca and the Balearic Islands, Palma is the pearl of the Mediterranean. Discover why it’s been named the world’s best city to live in. […] Palma
La Lonja in Palma de Mallorca is famous for its lively nightlife – full of restaurants, bars, cafes and clubs. Here is your complete guide to La Lonja. […] La Lonja Palma de Mallorca
More about the best restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Your guide to the best restaurants in Palma de Mallorca for 2016, including new openings, a Michelin-starred restaurant, and a variety of cuisines. […] Best Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
We present you with a credible list of the best restaurants on Mallorca in 2015 – providing a good mix of recommendations to suit all budgets, tastes, styles, and locations. Read Now! […] abcMallorca 101 Top Restaurant Guide 2015